Monday, June 29, 2009

And on and on...

Tonight was my last cross-training session (limit/hold'em) prior to leaving for Las Vegas on Saturday for the Main Event of the WSOP. I played a bit sloppy and won - not a lot, but the rush keeps rushing. If you have an interest, please sign up for the email subscription to this blog with the gadget in the upper right. Just add your email address and click. A confirmation will be sent to you, that requires a one-time click to activate. That's it. Each time I post, you'll get a copy. And yes, you can cancel at any time.

4 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK AMIGO - WILL SEND SOME OF MY LUCKY MOJO YOUR WAY. ELVIS ORLANDO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex: Thank you! I can use all the mojo I can get. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do some witchy stuff for you and light some candles and incense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After I win, we'll have an all-Denrich party! Is the Fontaine Bleu available? Collins Avenue, here we come!

    ReplyDelete